Looking for Leadership? A Spot on the DUSY Board?
Complete a Board Election Packet for 2014-2015!
Application Due by 2:30 PM on Friday, April 25th.
APPLICATION CHECK LIST:
A completed application for candidacy includes:
1. Contacting Missy Mandell, CBT Youth Director, with your intent to run for DUSY board. Mmandell@bnaitorah.org, 404-257-0537 or DUSY Facebook group.
2. Attending one (1) Candidate Training Meeting
Sunday, March 23rd 1:45-2:45 PM OR Tuesday, April 1st 6:45-7:45 PM
3. If you are unavailable for either meeting time, contact Missy to set up a separate training.
You must complete this training to be considered for a board position.
4. Completing your DUSY membership application and paying your dues for the 2014-2015 school year. Make your check out to Congregation B’nai Torah for $118 CBT Members/$136 Non CBT Members.
5. Committing to attend Board Training at CBT on Sunday May 18th and a calendar-planning meeting at a date to be determined immediately after elections.
6. Submitting application prior to the CBT Office Closing at 2:30PM on Friday, April 25th.
USY elections will be held on Sunday, May 4th at 7:00PM,
our last Lounge Night of the year.
Please be prepared to give a speech at the elections
Friday Night Services
Saturday Morning Services
(for children services and times click here)
Saturday Mincha Services
* Saturday Afternoon Class
Following Saturday Mincha Services, please join the Rabbi's Torah Study Class