Looking for Leadership? A Spot on the DUSY Board?
Complete a Board Election Packet for 2014-2015!
Application Due by 2:30 PM on Friday, April 25th.
APPLICATION CHECK LIST:
A completed application for candidacy includes:
1. Contacting Missy Mandell, CBT Youth Director, with your intent to run for DUSY board. Mmandell@bnaitorah.org, 404-257-0537 or DUSY Facebook group.
2. Attending one (1) Candidate Training Meeting
Sunday, March 23rd 1:45-2:45 PM OR Tuesday, April 1st 6:45-7:45 PM
3. If you are unavailable for either meeting time, contact Missy to set up a separate training.
You must complete this training to be considered for a board position.
4. Completing your DUSY membership application and paying your dues for the 2014-2015 school year. Make your check out to Congregation B’nai Torah for $118 CBT Members/$136 Non CBT Members.
5. Committing to attend Board Training at CBT on Sunday May 18th and a calendar-planning meeting at a date to be determined immediately after elections.
6. Submitting application prior to the CBT Office Closing at 2:30PM on Friday, April 25th.
USY elections will be held on Sunday, May 4th at 7:00PM,
our last Lounge Night of the year.
Please be prepared to give a speech at the elections
Friday Night Services at B'nai Torah
All Shabbat and Festival Morning Services at The Weber School
(for children services and times click here)
Saturday Mincha Services at B'nai Torah through 6/21
* Saturday Afternoon Class
Following Saturday Mincha Services, please join the Rabbi's Torah Study Class
If you have any questions, please contact the office. Read the weekly Torah portion commentariesThe Weber School: 6751 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30328